About ASAP Finance
ASAP Finance’s online payday loan service helps thousands of people find emergency funds to guide them through temporary financial difficulties. Here at ASAP Finance, we are passionate about responsible lending and responsible borrowing.
We understand that a lot of customers applying for payday loans don’t have access to emergency savings and instead turn to cash loan providers as a solution to access additional finances.
We provide short term borrowing solutions of $50-$1,000. ASAP Finance specializes in providing a quick online matching service to offer you an instant decision within seconds of submitting your online application form. On our website, you can apply for same day loans online bad credit, 1-hour loans bad credit, instant loans bad credit, and online payday loans bad credit. Check each option to find the loan product that better fit your needs.
Our customers can also contact us for educational purposes 24/7 where they can get more information regarding any financial issues that they may have.
ASAP Finance Scholarship
We have the pleasure to make the announcement of the ASAP Finance Award Program for a biannual scholarship where one winner will have a chance to receive an onetime $500 lump Scholarship, which can be used towards the education.
To be eligible for the scholarship program, a student must do the following:
- Have a US citizenship
- Currently follow high school full-time or part-time college, trade school, professional, or graduate
- Have a GPA of a minimum of 2.8
To apply to this program, a student must do the following:
- Write and deliver a 700+ word essay on the topic of ***
- Like and Share at least one of the ASAP Finance’s profiles on Twitter or Facebook
After writing the essay, students must submit it in Doc or PDF format to the [email protected].
Winners of the ASAP Finance Scholarship Award Program are chosen twice a year with the submission deadlines in June and December.
Winners will be declared in July and January accordingly.
Scholarship Official Rules
The Judgment Process
The judges of this award program will be our executives. They will judge the essays based on originality, delivery, style, grammar, and topic explanation.
The executives will select the scholarship award program winners based on their own decision. This decision will be final. Contestants who don’t get the scholarship have a chance to submit their essays again within the next deadline.
- The essay must be at least 700 words. Shorter essays will not be taken into consideration.
- If any part of the essay is plagiarized, this will lead to immediate disqualification.
- If the essay doesn’t revolve around the topic, the contestant will be disqualified.
- Essays that contain profanity or informal language will not be taken into consideration.
- Essays with poor grammar and syntax will disqualify the contestant.
The winners of the scholarship award program will be contacted by email. The deadline for the winner’s announcement via email is two weeks. To win this program, students must follow the rules of the eligibility mentioned above. Anyone who doesn’t meet the criteria will not be taken into consideration. In case one of the winners doesn’t reply within two weeks, the company has the right not to give the scholarship. If one of the winners decides to reject the scholarship, the company can provide it to another contestant. Before receiving the scholarship, the winner must prove the enrollment in high school or the fact that they had been accepted to an accredited college. The winner of this scholarship award program may earn the scholarship only one time.
Terms and Conditions
All those that apply their essays for the ASAP Finance scholarship award program (referred here differently as the scholarship) to the email [email protected] agree to the following terms and conditions:
- This contest is open only to citizens and residents of the United States and its belonging territories.
- This contest is open only to undergraduate students and high school seniors who expect to enroll full-time students in public or private universities within the United States for a period of time from 2 to 4 years.
- All the applications that do not comply with the eligibility rules mentioned in the scholarship page will not be considered.
- Employees of ASAP Finance (referred here as the company), including its sub- branches, affiliates, and relatives, family members, including children, spouses, or parents, will not be eligible to enter this contest.
- To enter the competition, all the applicants must agree and follow the requirements mentioned on our scholarship page.
- The essays announced on the official scholarship page must be sent at the email that our company has provided.
- Any means of communication between the company and the contestant will be done via email. Hereby we recommend that it is very important to white list the email address mentioned below. This way, any important emails sent from our company won’t end up in the spam folder.
- After a winner is chosen, the company will try to contact the contestant via email to request confirmation.
- The company has the right to not give the Scholarship award in case the winner fails to send a confirmation within the set deadline from the announcement of the scholarship winners.
- The company has the right to choose a different winner in case the original contestant declined the scholarship.
- The company has the right to choose another winner in case the attempt to contact the winning contestant via email fails.
- A contestant has the right to win the scholarship only once at any time.
- Any contestant must show proof of current high school enrollment or evidence of being accepted to an accredited college.
- The scholarship can be paid via wire or by any other means agreed between the company and the contestant.
ASAP Finance Scholarship Winners
HULT INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
My name is Nnenna Umelloh, and I recently graduated from Hult International School of Business with a degree in International Business. I love reading, writing, and spending time with my family. In my free time, I also am a volunteer GED instructor, helping give those brave enough to go back for education the skills to do so.
UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND COLLEGE PARK
Hiya! I’m Raja. I’m a 25-year-old student studying Game Design and Programming at University of Maryland College Park. I chose to pursue game development because I love working with others to push the boundaries of interactive media for creative expression while also putting a smile on the player’s face. My hope is to produce games that bring at least a little bit of joy to as many people as possible.