The ASAP Finance Student Scholarship
Bright Finance Mind Wanted: $1,000 AwardSubmit the essay
About ASAP Finance
ASAP Finance aims to help people get emergency cash to manage their financial difficulties. The company provides small loans of $100-$1,000 to cover your minor expenses. Here, borrowers can apply for emergency same-day loans, 1-hour loans with no credit check and other online payday loans same day for people with credit issues.
The company cooperates only with reliable direct lenders, who provide people with an almost instant loan decision. ASAP Finance actively educates its customers about different loan products and helps them make informed decisions about various financial problems that can occur.
ASAP Finance Scholarship
The mission of the scholarship from the ASAP Finance Award Program is to increase the level of financial literacy among American youth. To realize our mission, we provide a winner with a one-time $1,000 scholarship. Participation in the program is absolutely free.
To participate in the program, students need to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident;
- Currently be enrolled in high school, full-time or part-time college, or trade school;
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Have a GPA of a minimum of 2.6.
To apply to the ASAP Finance Award Program, students need to take the two following steps:
- Write a 600-word essay on the topic of “The Psychology Behind Financial Decisions”.
- Submit the essay in Doc format through the Google form. Before submitting the document, pay attention to the following editing requirements: one-inch margins, double line spacing, and size 12 Times New Roman font.
The deadline for choosing the ASAP Finance Scholarship winners is 07/15/2024. Winners will be announced within 30 days after the deadline.
Scholarship Official Rules
- The essay must be not less than 600 words. Shorter essays will not be taken into consideration.
- Plagiarizing any part of the essay leads to immediate disqualification.
- Not revolving the essay around the topic leads to the disqualification of the contestant.
- The judges don’t consider essays that contain profanity or informal language.
- Essays with poor grammar and syntax are not considered.
Terms and Conditions
All applicants for the ASAP Finance Award Program agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All the applications that do not comply with the eligibility rules mentioned on the scholarship page will not be considered.
- Employees of ASAP Finance (referred to here as the company), including its sub-branches, affiliates, relatives, and family members, including children, spouses, or parents, will not be eligible to enter this contest.
- The essays announced on the official scholarship page must be sent through a Google form.
- After a winner is chosen, the company will try to contact the contestant via email to request confirmation.
- The company has the right not to give the Scholarship award in case the winner fails to send a confirmation within the set deadline from the announcement of the scholarship winners.
- The company can choose a different winner if the original candidate declines the scholarship.
- The company can choose another winner if the attempt to contact the winning contestant via email fails.
- A contestant has the right to win the scholarship only once.
- Any contestant must show proof of current high school enrollment or evidence of acceptance to an accredited college.
- The scholarship can be paid via wire or any other means agreed between the company and the contestant.
We do not request payment card details and do not share students' personal data with third parties.
ASAP Finance Scholarship Winners
Hult International School of Business
My name is Nnenna Umelloh. I have recently graduated from Hult International School of Business with a degree in International Business. In 2021, I became a winner of the ASAP Finance Scholarship. Now, I am engaged in volunteering as a GED instructor and love writing, reading, and spending time with my family.
University of Maryland College Park
My name is Raja Hussian. I currently study Game Design and Programming at the University of Maryland College Park and won the ASAP Finance Scholarship in 2022. I love pushing the boundaries of interactive media for creative expression.